Android App Developer - 4411
As a Be-Mobile android app developer you co-develop our successful 4411 application, which is now live in 61 cities and municipalities. Doing so, you maintain the world’s easiest mean of safe mobile payment. As a passionate app developer in our multidisciplinary 4411 team, your main responsibilities include:
- You work independently and agile in our 4411 team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- Being critical, though supportive, about new user stories and product improvements is what we support.
- Fix bugs, create & review pull requests, document your code and research will be part of your daily challenges.
- You make sure 4411 meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- You maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
- You work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new android technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- You’re experienced with Java and Kotlin.
- You have knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- You’ve worked with MVC, MVP architecture and you know how to maintain it.
- Android Studio and its instruments have no secrets for you.
- You care about user interaction, usability and creating a beautiful interface.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- You understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority.
- You have experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, JSON, …
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience flourish in the 4411 team.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and a goal getter.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!